What should I do first?
|Call, email or complete a "contact us" form on the website. We will then speak with you briefly about your bathroom renovation, time frame, location and general details. We will also organise a suitable time to inspect the job and discuss what you want from your new bathroom. |
Who will be working on my bathroom?
|Melbourne Complete Bathrooms have a number of different contractors who are contracted to carry out the works. All trades are fully licenced and specialists in their areas of practice. The business owner will be on site everyday to project manage the renovation and is dedicated to keeping the process in order. |
What hours will you be in my house?
|We will be on site from 7.30am and finish generally around 4 - 4.30pm each day, depending on the renovation and what is required to keep the renovation running to schedule. These times are flexible and can be changed slightly to suit the needs of our customers . We understand that family life still needs to carry on while the renovation is being undertaken. Great care will be taken to keep disruption to your home to the very minimum. |
Is the price a set amount?
|Yes the price is set and we use a HIA Bathroom Contract to document the terms of your bathroom renovation. If there are variations to the agreed works or unforeseen circumstances, additional costs will be borne by the homeowner. |
Who cleans up the mess?
|At the end of each day our contractors clean up their mess and leave the project in a clean and tidy state. The work site needs to be clean, tidy and safe for our contractors to easily work in the space. We pride ourselves on keeping our bathroom sites as clean as possible, however because renovating a bathroom can be a dusty task, some dust and mess is inevitable. We will keep this to a minimum. |
How long will it take?
|A bathroom renovation usually takes between 10 to 14 days depending on the size and complexity of the project. As we only carry out one renovation at a time we can fully concentrate on each renovation to guarantee the time schedules are followed and completed as required. |
What is the process?
- The first step is to get in contact with us to discuss and organise a consultation to see your bathroom.
- We would then put together a design concept that we have worked through with you and put together a quote for the work to be carried out.
- If the quote is accepted a start date will be negotiated and a contract will be arranged.
- You will need to purchase the required tiles, fittings and fixtures for your bathroom. We can advise you of the best places to buy these.
- We will keep in contact with you to ensure you have purchased all the things you need and are ready for the renovation to begin.
- On the arrival of the start date the bathroom renovation will commence.